6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship docks in Marseille's port, spend your time ashore cycling through Cassis' Mediterranean landscape on an electric bike. This half-day tour utilizes pedal-assisted electric bikes to cover the most ground possible. As you travel over the roads and paths of the area, listen to commentary from your guide and take in the seaside scenery of the National Par of the Calanques. Stops include Port Miou and Port Pin. All equipment included.
- Cycle through Cassis on a pedal-assisted electric bike
- Cycling guide provides commentary and takes care of navigating
- Electric bike allows you to cover more ground than a conventional bike
- Marseilles port pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
4-hour small-group e-bike tour (plus 2 hour transfer)
Use of electric bicycle
Use of certified helmet
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Location Name: Marseille cruise terminal Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointMarseille cruise terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 8 persons per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- The durations of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore Excursion : Half Day Cassis Electric Mountain Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & Tickets