- Taste a variety of local wines at two wineries
- Have free time to explore a traditional French town
- Relax in comfortable round trip transportation
- Enjoy guaranteed on-time port return
Departure & Return
About 5 minutes before the wine tour departure time, look for someone holding a "Provence Wine Tour" sign. We will make sure to come to the dedicated pier where your ship will dock on that day.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from Marseille Cruise Terminal only: Pick up from Marseille City Centre is not possible for this tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age in France is 18 years
- Departure/ return times will be confirmed after your booking and according to your cruise ship docking times.
- The town or city (Cassis, Aix en Provence or Lourmarin) where you'll go for the lunch break will be confirmed with you after your booking, according to the itineraries available on your docking date and your preference.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Marseille Shore Excursion - Private Full Day Wine Tour in Provence.