3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a limited time in port in Marseille, this electric bike tour lets you explore much further than a walking tour. Climb up to the hilltop Notre Dame de La Garde and ride along the coast to the Malmousque and Maldormé Calanques; cycle around the Old Port, Corniche Kennedy, and the Panier district; and see landmarks such as Borely Parc, the MuCEM Museum, and the Pharo Palace.
- Explore Marseille by electric bike: easy to ride and eco-friendly
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Worry-free shore excursion: port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour small-group bike tour
Use of electric bicycle
Use of certified helmet
Port pickup and drop-off
Worry-free shore excursion
Food and drink
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Location Name: Marseille cruise terminal Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointMarseille cruise terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 9 persons per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet (children bikes are not electric. We can use a trailer between an adult electric bike and a child bike)
- Baby seat available for children under 5 years who weigh less than 50 lbs (22kg) and trailers are available for small children
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- The durations of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore excursion : Urban Electric Bike Tour of Marseille
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
La Corniche Tours & TicketsCap Canaille Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & Tickets