8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Carrieres des Lumieres - the ancient quarry now and art light show
Admission and visit to Chateau des Baux de Provence - historic site
Admission and visit to St. Paul de Mausole - the hospital where Van Gogh spent time & painted
Optional visit to the roman ruins - Site Archeologique de Glanum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Medieval villages of Les Baux de Provence & St Rémy de Provence private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Medieval villages of Les Baux de Provence & St Rémy de Provence private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Medieval villages of Les Baux de Provence & St Rémy de Provence private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Medieval villages of Les Baux de Provence & St Rémy de Provence private tour
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Calanque d’En-VauVallon des AuffesFort Saint-JeanPalais LongchampMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Calanque de Sormiou Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Cap CanailleMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)