- Visit two wine estates to learn about production in Provence
- Try rose and white wine in an organic wine chateau
- Sample four varietals of red wine an old private mansion
- See the Cours Mirabeau and visit a 19th-century café in Aix-en-Provence
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Work your way along the idyllic winding roads to your first stop of the day, a Provençal chateau and wine estate. Head inside to try three of the estate’s organic rose and white wines, and learn about the organic production techniques.
After your tasting, you’ll travel onward to a historic mansion. The privately owned estate produces wine that is sold at the top restaurants in Monaco, and is famous for its prized red wine. Sample four different varietals before you leave.
On the way back to Marseille, enjoy one last stop in the town of Aix-en-Provence. With your guide, you’ll admire the tree-lined boulevard of Cours Mirabeau, then call in at a 19th-century café that was once loved by the likes of Paul Cezanne and Jean-Paul Sartre.
After your tour, return to your transport for the journey back to Marseille. Your experience ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
Learn more about cancellations.