8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Depart Marseille for a private day trip to both Aix-en-Provence and the fishing port of Cassis. Take a guided walking tour through Aix-en-Provence's Old Town and stroll down its grand Cours Mirabeau before exploring this laid-back city on your own. One suggestion: visiting the former studio (own expense) of Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne, a local native. Do as you please in Cassis, from savoring a quiet afternoon on the beach, sipping wine at a waterfront cafe or taking a boat to see the stunning fjord-like inlets nearby.
- Full-day private tour to Aix-en-Provence and Cassis from Marseille
- Walk along Cours Mirabeau boulevard and admire its opulent 17th-century architecture
- Explore Aix Old Town and then head inside the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- Admire views from Cape Canaille over the Gulf of Cassis
- Spend time at leisure in the pretty fishing village of Cassis
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to the Cézanne Studio
Cassis calanques sightseeing boat ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and Cassis Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and Cassis Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and Cassis Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and Cassis Day Trip from Marseille
6 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Fontaine CastellaneLa CornicheCap CanailleCalanque de Sormiou Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Palais LongchampCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Fort Saint-JeanCalanque d’En-VauMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Vallon des Auffes