8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set out from Marseille on a day trip to laid-back Aix-en-Provence and France's spectacular south Luberon countryside. Walk along Aix's impressive Cours Mirabeau boulevard discover the city that Post-Impressionist artist Paul Cézanne called home. You can even visit the studio (own expense) where he worked to get a sense of the painter's life and inspirations. Afterward enjoy a drive through the south Luberon region, passing among picturesque vineyards and stopping to rest at a couple of charming villages along the way.
- Full-day private tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence and the south Luberon region
- Stroll down Cours Mirabeau and admire its beautiful 17th-century mansions
- Visit Aix Old Town and then head inside the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- Explore the picturesque villages of the south Luberon area with your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drink
Cezanne workshop ticket entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Day Trip from Marseille?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 3547LUBERONPRIVATE
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Aix-en-Provence and South Luberon Day Trip from Marseille
6 hours 15 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Fontaine CastellaneRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Fort Saint-JeanPalais LongchampPlace aux HuilesCalanque de Sormiou Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)La CornicheMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)