8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Provence has scenic views, medieval villages, and fantastic architecture. Get more out of your time in Marseille by going on a private day tour. You’ll have a hassle-free day with round-trip transport included. The tour is fully customizable based on your needs and interests. Potential highlights include multiple stops in the Avignon and Luberon region, such as Gordes, and Menerbes. It’s also possible to explore Arles and the Alpilles area.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Swap Marseille for a day discovering Provence highlights
- A private tour means you can customize your day
- Visit scenic areas such as Avignon, Gordes, and Roussillon
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you have specific pick up request.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chem. du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 1,388
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Provence Full Day Private Tour with Professional Guide from Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Provence Full Day Private Tour with Professional Guide from Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Provence Full Day Private Tour with Professional Guide from Marseille?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Worth every minute and of course Les Baux is so fun to explore." See review
Product code: 8474P31
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence Full Day Private Tour with Professional Guide from Marseille
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Vallon des AuffesCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)La CornichePlace aux HuilesCalanque de Sormiou Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Palais LongchampMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Fort Saint-JeanMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Cap Canaille