7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wine purchases by the bottle at the Domaines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Marseille Cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Provence wine tour of vineyards & the best foods & wine of Provence private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Provence wine tour of vineyards & the best foods & wine of Provence private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Provence wine tour of vineyards & the best foods & wine of Provence private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence wine tour of vineyards & the best foods & wine of Provence private tour
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceUnique Experiences - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneFood Tours - MarignaneUnique Experiences - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneWine Tastings - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceFood Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceUnique Experiences - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWine Tastings - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Fontaine CastellaneFort Saint-JeanLa CornicheFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Place aux HuilesMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Calanque de Sormiou Cap CanailleMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Calanque d’En-VauVallon des AuffesPalais LongchampCentre de la Vieille ChariteMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)