- Guaranteed upper-deck seating provides jaw-dropping views of a sunset you won’t soon forget.
- Drink mai tais, strawberry lava flows and more, mixed by our on-board bartender. Of course, soda, water, juices and Maui Brewing Co. beers are also available.
- Sunset views of Maui, Molokai and Lanai
- Enjoy a three-course meal featuring prime rib (carved on board), roasted chicken, macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi or vegetarian meatballs served to your table by a professional waitstaff.
- Live music performed by Maui’s popular entertainers.
Departure & Return
Parking available at the pay lot on corner of Front & Dickenson St. or free 3-hour lot on Front & Prison St. Meet at HAWAII OCEAN PROJECT/LAHAINA CRUISE COMPANY Booth, Lahaina Harbor main loading dock by 430pm, MAUI PRINCESS departs promptly at 530pm. For assistance call us at 877-500-62854.
What To Expect
As the Maui sunset begins to glow, sip on one of the three drinks included on this Maui cocktail cruise, and enjoy the onboard live entertainment being played on the back of the boat. As the sunset slowly changes to stars, take your seat on the open air deck with panoramic views of the shoreline, and dine on a meal of fresh island fish that’s served by tableside wait staff.
The fun continues on this Maui dinner cruise with evening drinking and dancing, before returning back to Lahaina Harbor just steps from happening Front Street.
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 78 passengers (boat fits up to 300)
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- SEATING: If you are a twosome, you may be seated with another couple at a table for four. If you know another party you would like to be seated with, please note it in your reservation. A 10% gratuity will be added for parties of 8 or more.
- Most travelers can participate
- Gratuity will be collected at checkin for parties of 8 or more. $10.00 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 149 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lahaina Cruise Company / Hawaii Ocean Project
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms