Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group surf lesson on Maui
- A small group ensures personal attention from instructor
- Certified professional instructor
- Top of the line surf equipment
- Photos available to purchase
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Advised at time of booking on your voucher Address: Outrageous Adventures Surf School are located at 640Front St, next to Paia Fish market Lahaina restaurant And Bella Surf Cafe. Check in is 15 minutes before departure time.
What To Expect
Your instructor provides you with paddling techniques and tips for catching waves and standing up. Enjoy some of the best surfing conditions in the world as you sit in the clear, shallow surf. Your instructor is also CPR and First Aid certified, as well as a trained lifeguard. Please note that private lessons are required for groups with surfers between the ages of five and eight.
After your adventure out on the waves has concluded, you may purchase photos of the lesson, if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- This is a beginner class
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you children are younger than 10 call Outrageous Surf directly for other options.
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants must know how to swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outrageous Adventures Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands