- Learn how to rappel among the waterfalls and cliffs of Maui
- Take a break with a refreshing swim in one of the waterfall pools
- Small-group trip size (maximum 8 guests): For a more personal experience
- Great way to go off the beaten path and see a more adventurous side of Maui
Departure & Return
Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to tour time and map location & travel time before leaving accommodations. Enter the Garden of Eden Arboretum and identify yourself as a Rappel Maui guest. Proceed 100 yards to the Rappel Maui assigned parking area. Your guides will meet you at your tour time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- All participants must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs; waists must measure between 23 and 48 inches. We weigh all participants at check in. There is no refund for guests who don't make the weight restriction at the check in point.
- Participants must understand spoken English well and speak it fluently.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; a legal parent or guardian must sign the child's permission form before tour begins.
- Operates in all weather conditions with alternate rappels when the waterfalls are flooding, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must be able to walk and hike unassisted.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Canyon Adventures, dba Rappel Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff