3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit places that are tricky to get to alone during this half-day tour of some of Sinaloa’s most important islands and islets. Look out for marine creatures that you might not otherwise get to see, visit beaches many travelers miss, and snap photos as your guide teaches you about the history and geology of each location.
- Visit several Sinaloan islands, beaches, rocks, and islets in just half a day
- Look out for gulls, frigates, ducks, dolphins, turtles, stingrays, and more
- Benefit from your guide's insight to learn about the locations and wildlife
- Small group capped at 12 participants ensures an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Tour along the bay in a high speed semi-rigid boat
Encounters with marine life
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of the tour we do not have sanitary services on board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Over Mazatlan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ten Islands Expedition?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ten Islands Expedition?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ten Islands Expedition?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ten Islands Expedition?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ten Islands Expedition
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingPhotography ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMazatlanNature and Wildlife - SinaloaSnorkeling - SinaloaPhotography Tours - SinaloaWhale Watching - SinaloaCategory