6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the traditions of Mexico up close on a half-day tour from Mazatlan to villages known for their tequila and other locally made products. Stop at the picturesque villages of La Noria, La Vinata, and El Quelite, where you can visit a tequila distillery, browse the handicrafts and stroll along cobblestone streets. Learn about the process of making tequila, see a blue agave plantation, and sample tequila from the producer. Your tour includes guide, entrance fees, round-trip transport from Mazatlan, and the option to upgrade to include lunch.
- Half-day tour with tequila factory and El Quelite village, from Mazatlan
- Visit a tequila factory and taste the tequilas
- Experience small-town life in three different villages
- Upgrade to include lunch at a typical restaurant
- Includes entrance fees, guide, and port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Lunch (if option chosen)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pick up service at your Hotel or cruise ship Dates: Daily
Luxury Suites By Estrella del Mar , Carretera Estatal Calle Isla de La Piedra Km 10, Mazatlan 82160 Mexico Hotel & Suites D'villa , Calle Toma de Agua Prieta 1, Mazatlan 82127 Mexico Villas Maria Fernanda , Domicilio Conocido Teacapan Teacapén, Mazatlan Mexico
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was an awesome tour that's a great option for all ages." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tour to Tequila Factory and Villages from Mazatlan
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanBus Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory