2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Melaka Alive
Pirate adventure house
5D pirate cinema experience
Food and beverages
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 12/20/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 4-12 or with heights below 90cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the complex
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within inside the complex
- You may take photos and videos at The Pirate Adventure except inside the Multimedia Room
- Open on Wednesday-Monday, 10:00am-7:00pm (closed on Tuesday)
- The last admission for Melaka Alive is 6:00pm
- Address: Melaka Alive, Jalan Parameswara, Bandar Hilir, Melaka, Malaysia
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melaka Alive in Melaka Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Melaka Alive in Melaka Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Melaka Alive in Melaka Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melaka Alive in Melaka Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Melaka Alive in Melaka Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksMelakaTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - Johor BahruAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruCategory
A' Famosa Safari Wonderland Tours & TicketsMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka) Tours & TicketsCheng Hoon Teng Temple Tours & TicketsMelaka Portuguese Square Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Melaka Tours & TicketsMalacca River (Sungai Melaka) Tours & TicketsJonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat) Tours & TicketsMelaka Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsThe Shore Sky Tower Tours & TicketsMagic Art Museum Tours & TicketsZoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari) Tours & TicketsMelaka Bird Park Tours & Tickets