Are you interested in?
- 2-Day tour of Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Guided bush walks and hikes through stunning scenery
- Spot kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Watch the penguin parade at dusk on Phillip Island
- See the magical Moonlit Wildlife Conservation Centre
- Hear the singing sands at Squeaky Beach
- Visit the historic Churchill Island and its working farm
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 9:45am-10:45am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
What To Expect
Depart Melbourne for the short journey south to Phillip Island, where you'll visit the Moonlit Sanctuary and the Koala Conservation Center. Step back in time at a working heritage farm on Churchill Island, then watch the nightly Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle home to their burrows.
On day two, explore the natural playground of Wilson's Promontory National Park through a series of bush walks, hiking tracks and seaside strolls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- This tour is a combination of 2 one-day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Tour from Melbourne.