- Get a taste of Melbourne nightlife on a boozy bar hop and history tour
- Kick things off on a Historical note at the Old Treasury Building – where we kept all that gold during the Gold Rush!
- Pop into pubs, wine bars, speakeasies, and cocktail lounges with a sociable guide
- Get top tips on other places to eat and drink during your stay in Melbourne
Departure & Return
Sir William Clarke Memorial Statue, Corner of Spring St and Treasury Place (next to the Old Treasury Building) Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///bounty.gift.allow
City - Central Business District, within the free tram zone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most establishments accept bank cards, but there is occasionally a minimum spend. You may wish to bring cash if you want to avoid this.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon in Melbourne: Small Group Booze and History Tour.