- Get a taste of Melbourne nightlife on a boozy bar hop and history tour
- Kick things off on a Historical note at the Old Treasury Building – where we kept all that gold during the Gold Rush!
- Pop into pubs, wine bars, speakeasies, and cocktail lounges with a sociable guide
- Get top tips on other places to eat and drink during your stay in Melbourne
Departure & Return
Sir William Clarke Memorial Statue, Corner of Spring St and Treasury Place (next to the Old Treasury Building) Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///bounty.gift.allow
City - Central Business District, within the free tram zone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most establishments accept bank cards, but there is occasionally a minimum spend. You may wish to bring cash if you want to avoid this.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms