- Breakfast and lunch included
- All transportation provided so you can enjoy the scenery
- Overnight in hostel-style accommodations
- Take the scenic route between Melbourne and Adelaide
Departure & Return
The default pickup location for this tour will be Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am.
We arrive into Adelaide city centre at approximately 7:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms