- Enjoy three hiking trails in one day
- A convenient day trip that saves you the hassle of planning
- National park entrance fees are included
- Snacks, lunch, and refreshments will be provided
Departure & Return
Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & The Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike & Seek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group - Grampians Hiking Day Tour from Melbourne.
- "There is only a maximum of 8 allowed (there were 7 of us) ." See review