13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel over the dramatic canyons, cascading waterfalls and wildflower valleys of the Grampians National Park on this action-packed full-day tour. Visit the gold rush town of Ballarat; take a bushwalk to see the Silverband Falls and spot wild kangaroos at Halls Gap. After lunch (included), embark on a short hike to the Grand Canyon, stand in awe beneath the MacKenzie Falls and admire jaw-dropping views over Stringybark Forest, Victoria Valley, and Lake Bellfield. This small-group tour includes selected hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Melbourne.
- Get a comprehensive tour of Grampians National Park from Melbourne
- Go on a bushwalk, spot kangaroos, and take in the scenic views
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
Pickup from Selected Hotels
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Meals other than as stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility challenges
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Remember to dress in layers, because the temperature could be cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon, especially after the hike." See review
- "One thing, bring headphones because some guides are chatty lol." See review
- "It's not a very easy hike and can be quite tiring so I wouldn't recommend it for older people." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaEco Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyEco Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratEco Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Brighton Beach Tours & TicketsFlagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsSidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsMelbourne Chinatown Tours & TicketsMount Macedon Tours & TicketsThe District Docklands Tours & TicketsMelbourne Regent Theatre Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsCollins Street Tours & TicketsRippon Lea Estate Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsLygon Street Tours & TicketsState Library Victoria Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsSt Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsCrown Melbourne Tours & Tickets