- Full-day Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne
- Scenic drive by epic beaches, cliffs, ocean lookouts, and lighthouses
- Watch for whales, seals, and dolphins, and see kangaroos at Bells Beach
- Look for koalas and birds at Kennet River, and stop at Lorne, the 12 Apostles rock pillars, and Loch Ard Gorge
- Includes snack breakfast, plus lunch at a café
- Air-conditioned minivan transport with onboard commentary and WiFi, and Melbourne hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group of eight or fewer for a more personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup times and locations will be advised the evening before the tour ( 6 p.m. ) Check your emails
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No children under 8 years of age
- Our Cancellation Policy is 100% within 24 Hrs ( 1 Day )
- Weight limits: passengers over 130kgs (285lbs)
- We endeavor to pick up at all accommodations, however we may ask you to meet us at a more suitable location due to road works and timing issues.
- Email your accommodation at the time of your booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff