2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Please ensure you are at the pickup point at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you cannot find your pick up from the supplied list, please contact us to check if a pick up is possible. Please note that we only pick up from Melbourne CBD, Docklands or Southbank area. If no hotel accommodation pick up is required or you are outside of this area, please make your own way into Melbourne CBD and meet outside Eureka Tower foyer (7 Riverside Quay) at 7am Address: Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria 3006
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years (we are unable to provide booster seats)
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Pets are not permitted
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Explorer
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaOvernight Tours - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratOvernight Tours - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne CentralHealesville SanctuaryCollins StreetMarvel StadiumLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre MelbourneFlinders Street StationCooks' CottageAustralian BalletBlock ArcadeArtVoMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Royal Exhibition BuildingAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensMelbourne Regent TheatreQueen Victoria MarketShrine of RemembranceDandenong RangesMoonlit Sanctuary Arts Centre MelbourneDaylesford