- 2-hour Art Deco architecture walking tour of Melbourne
- Gain insight into the 1934 Centenary of Melbourne’s effect on building in the city
- See the Manchester Unity Building, which was inspired in part by Tribune Tower in Chicago
- Learn about the design patterns and cultural influences seen in the Art Deco period
Departure & Return
Please meet your Art Deco Architecture Tour guide at the Manchester Unity building, corner of Collins St and Swanston St in front of the entrance to the foyer on the Swanston St side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY MELTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Art Deco Architecture Tour.