- Watch Melbourne wake up on this sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne
- Scenic Melbourne balloon flight
- Enjoy a champagne buffet breakfast (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup from your centrally located Melbourne hotel to meet all Melbourne balloon flights
- Plenty of photo opportunities of your magical Melbourne balloon flight
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The exact flight path varies depending on the day’s weather conditions and wind patterns. You may fly over Melbourne’s Central Business District for a bird’s-eye perspective of the skyscrapers that line the banks of the Yarra River and sporting attractions like the Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena. Alternatively, enjoy sweeping views of Melbourne’s charming inner suburbs dotted with wide avenues and emerald parks, with a panoramic perspective of the city skyline.
Then, touch down and watch the massive balloon flatten and be packed away into a remarkably compact size. You’re then transported to Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, where you can enjoy a savory breakfast with sparkling wine if you selected the upgrade option at booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 10 people is permitted per balloon basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If your Melbourne balloon flight is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to limited capacity, changes within 7 days of travel are not permitted and will incur amendment fees
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES ● Cleaning and disinfection in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority. ● Clinical grade hand sanitiser is provided in the workplace and throughout the entire ballooning experience (out of reach of children). ● Frequently touched surfaces belonging to GBA including handrails, doors, vehicles, equipment, phones and keyboards are regularly cleaned. ● All guests of GBA including staff scheduled to fly must check in the evening prior to flight. ● If you observe anything that does not meet this standard, please advise management immediately or as soon as possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Ballooning Australia
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Balloon Flight at Sunrise.