3 days (Approx.)
The Australian city of Melbourne is chock full of activities and attractions to check out. This 3-day Melbourne City Card takes the guesswork out of navigating public transport with an included 72-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and includes free admission to a number of attractions including the Eureka Skydeck, Melbourne Star, and Yarra River cruise. Plus, get exclusive deals on food and drink all throughout the city.
- Easily explore Melbourne with the 3-day City Card
- Get free admission to top attractions and landmarks
- Travel to various sites on the included hop-on hop-off bus
- Get exclusive deals on food, drinks, and even more tours
Saved to wishlist!
City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Melbourne River Cruise - 1 Hour River Cruise
Werribee Open Range Zoo
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Moonraker 90 minutes Adventure Cruise
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
Carlton Brewery Tour
Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
A Maze N Things
Arthurs Seat Eagle - Return flight
Hidden Laneway Bar Tour
Complete Melbourne Walking Tour
Virtual Reality Escape Room 3D Immersive Experience @Entermission
Bowling at Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq
Departure & Return
9/2/2021 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne City Card
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!
2 hours 55 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMelbourneSkip-the-Line Tours - VictoriaSightseeing Passes - VictoriaSkip-the-Line Tours - Yarra ValleySightseeing Passes - Yarra ValleySkip-the-Line Tours - BallaratSightseeing Passes - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & TicketsThe District Docklands Tours & TicketsMelbourne Regent Theatre Tours & TicketsComo House and Garden Tours & TicketsDegraves Street Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsRod Laver Arena Tours & TicketsAustralian Ballet Tours & TicketsSouth Wharf Tours & TicketsMelbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & TicketsCarlton Brewhouse Tours & TicketsChurchill Island Tours & TicketsWilliamstown Tours & TicketsState Library Victoria Tours & TicketsLuna Park Melbourne Tours & TicketsFlagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsHosier Lane Tours & Tickets