- Coffee walking tour of Melbourne
- Uncover the secrets of coffee making from crop to cup
- Visit four of Melbourne’s most popular coffee houses
- Sample various coffee blends from around the world
- Must-do tour for coffee lovers
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet you on the corner of Degraves St and Flinders St. Please note: This is not Flinders Lane.
What To Expect
Visit at least four of Melbourne’s best coffee houses, cafés, or market stalls, and enjoy a cup of coffee at each venue. Along the way, learn more about the coffee making process from crop to cup, discover the different coffees grown all around the world, and uncover the secrets of brewing the perfect cup of coffee.
Of course, you’ll also get the inside scoop on Melbourne’s coffee scene and learn about the myriad of different coffees on the menu, leaving you with plenty of options for your mid-sightseeing coffee break.
Your tour ends in central Melbourne around lunch time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Melbourne Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff