Departure & Return
The Block Arcade, 100 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. Please meet outside the Elizabeth Street entrance. Your guide will be holding a chocolate coloured balloon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your culinary guide to 6 of Melbourne's best chocolatiers, where you'll try up to 10 milk chocolate varieties. You'll learn about the chocolate making process, from bean to bar, and get a tasting with a wine pairing.
Finish the day with a delicious dessert degustation afternoon tea before your tour guide leaves you to continue exploring the city yourself or to follow your map back to your favorite chocolatier of the day.
They say that a true master chocolatier can combine the world’s greatest ingredients to evoke a deep emotional response; producing euphoric feelings through the mastery of their craft and the joy of experimentation.
They also say that key characteristics of a great tour guide is friendliness, knowledgeability, an engaging, sparkling personality , inclusive, funny and so, so much more. Your guide combines both!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chocoholic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms