- 3-hour private walking tour of Melbourne includes suggestions for the rest of your stay
- Get a lay of the land with panoramic views from the Eureka Skydeck; entry included
- Learn why the locals love Melbourne, from street murals to international cuisine
- One coffee drink and one bottle of beer are included for extra value
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms