- 30-minute ride on the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Melbourne from the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Book a single entrance to experience Melbourne by day or by night, or upgrade to the Encore package and get both!
- Listen to audio commentary that explains the history and significance of the sights below
- Ride in comfortable fully enclosed shared cabins with air conditioning
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelbourne Star Observation Wheel, 101 Waterfront Way, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Throughout the 30-minute ride, spot Melbourne attractions like Etihad Stadium and Flemington Racecourse, plus natural landmarks like the Yarra River and Port Phillip Bay. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Mount Macedon and the Dandenong Ranges.
A nighttime ride features a dazzling light show courtesy of the millions of LED bulbs that decorate the Ferris wheel. Brightly colored patterns radiate throughout the star and rim of the steel structure for a constantly changing digital display. To experience the Melbourne Star by day and night, upgrade to the encore package for a discounted return entrance within 30 days.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hours of operation are subject to adverse weather conditions and maybe changed without prior notice
- Each cabin can accommodate up to 10 passengers
- Prams and mobile scooters are not permitted within the cabins however may be left in the designated area
- Due to safety requirements, restrictions on motorised and non-motorised wheelchairs apply. Wheelchairs are to be locked into position in the allocated location within the cabin. A maximum of two (2) wheelchairs are permitted within a cabin, and a maximum of six (6) wheelchairs are permitted on the Melbourne Star at any one time.
- Suitcases and over sized bags are not permitted within the cabin. Open storage bins are available where you can leave your bags and luggage for collection following your flight.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Mobile scooters are not permitted inside the cabins. The Melbourne Star has a limited number of non-motorised wheelchairs for an individual’s use if required. Notifying us in advance to ensure availability of these is strongly advised
- Guests who are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing travelling on their own will be provided with a mobile phone to use on their flight. This phone is designed to communicate announcements and safety instructions to guest as well as guest to communicate with the Melbourne Star Staff in unlikely event the guest should need to.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wt great better at night then day rides cost of picture are to exspendive for" See review