30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Melbourne during the day and when illuminated at night with a package that grants you access to the Melbourne Star—one of only four giant observation wheels in the world—in both daylight and darkness. After riding the wheel once, you have a whole month the redeem your alternative ride.
- Bag the best views of Melbourne from the Melbourne Star
- Ride the wheel during day and night for two different perspectives
- Save money by booking a combo ticket
- Choose a time slot that suits your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Digital Photo Pass
Single general admission ticket with 1 return flight for 1 guest
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Hours of operation are subject to adverse weather conditions and maybe changed without prior notice.
- Each cabin can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
- Prams and mobile scooters are not permitted within the cabins however may be left in the designated area.
- Due to safety requirements, restrictions on motorised and non-motorised wheelchairs apply. Wheelchairs are to be locked into position in the allocated location within the cabin. A maximum of two (2) wheelchairs are permitted within a cabin, and a maximum of six (6) wheelchairs are permitted on the Melbourne Star at any one time.
- Bags larger than A3 paper in size are not permitted within the cabin. Open storage bins are available where you can leave your bags and luggage for collection following your flight.
- Mobile scooters are not permitted inside the cabins. The Melbourne Star has a limited number of non-motorised wheelchairs for an individual’s use if required. Notifying us in advance to ensure availability of these is strongly advised.
- Guests who are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing travelling on their own will be provided with a mobile phone to use on their flight. This phone is designed to communicate announcements and safety instructions to guest as well as guest to communicate with the Melbourne Star Staff in unlikely event the guest should need to.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melbourne Star - Sights, Lights & Delights ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Melbourne Star - Sights, Lights & Delights ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Melbourne Star - Sights, Lights & Delights ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne Star - Sights, Lights & Delights
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMelbourneAttractions & Museums - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - Yarra ValleyAttractions & Museums - BallaratCategory
Melbourne CentralMount MacedonBlock ArcadeParliament House of VictoriaSt Patrick's CathedralFlagstaff GardensMelbourne ChinatownMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Eureka Skydeck 88 Shrine of RemembranceMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Marvel StadiumFlemington RacecourseDegraves StreetFitzroy GardensMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreCrown MelbourneMelbourne Star Observation WheelSidney Myer Music BowlRoyal Exhibition Building