- Morning and afternoon tea, snacks, and plant-based lunch
- Explore Mornington Peninsula on foot with two scenic hikes
- Small-group tour for personalized experience
- Entrance and national park fees included
Departure & Return
Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & The Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm layers just in case
- Swimsuit for the Peninsula Hot Springs (towels on us)
- A pair of sandals or slip-on shoes for the day spa areas (optional)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike & Seek
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group: Mornington Peninsula Hike and Hot Springs Day Tour from Melbourne.