1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a 1-hour scenic helicopter flight over the Mornington Peninsula that provides sweeping views of Victoria’s coast and Melbourne’s skyline. Depart from Moorabbin Airport with your experienced pilot, passing over waterside mansions as you head toward Dromana Beach and Arthur’s Seat. Take in sweeping views as you continue over Rye, Sorrento, Point Nepean and Bass Strait, where you might spot whales or dolphins. Returning along the coast, fly over the stunning and rugged Bass Strait coast line.
- 1-hour Mornington Peninsula scenic helicopter flight from Melbourne
- Hear informative commentary from the pilot while in flight via radio headset
- Enjoy incredible views of the Victoria coast while passing Dromana Beach, Arthur’s Seat, Point Nepean and Bass Strait
- Take in city sights such as St Kilda, Albert Park and the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
Saved to wishlist!
60-70 minute flight
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
42 Bundora Parade , 42 Bundora Parade, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
10am departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to weight / balance and individual seat limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg may not be able to fly due to weight restrictions. Total weight restrictions for combined passenger weights also apply.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please dress appropriately; warm clothing will be suitable in cooler months
- Infants may be carried on an adult's lap provided total seat weight does not exceed 136kgs
- Not accessible to wheelchairs
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mornington Peninsula and Port Phillip Coast Helicopter Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourneHelicopter Tours - VictoriaHelicopter Tours - Yarra ValleyHelicopter Tours - BallaratCategory
Immigration Museum Tours & TicketsCollins Street Tours & TicketsAshcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens Tours & TicketsBlock Arcade Tours & TicketsArts Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsMelbourne Town Hall Tours & TicketsMelbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & TicketsChapel Street Tours & TicketsMelbourne Museum Tours & TicketsCity Circle Tram Tours & TicketsMelbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & TicketsPolly Woodside Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsWilliamstown Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsDegraves Street Tours & TicketsComo House and Garden Tours & TicketsWerribee Open Range Zoo Tours & TicketsChurchill Island Tours & TicketsFlinders Street Station Tours & Tickets