- Travel in comfort in any season in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry and towel hire at the hot springs is included
- Tickets to the Arthurs Seat Eagle are included
- A fun and easy way to explore the greater Melbourne area
Departure & Return
Please wait at Bus Stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Tour finishes at the Mail Exchange Hotel where guests are able to use the free tram system within thee CBD to return to their hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Australia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Peninsula Hot Springs and Beach Boxes Day Trip.