8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Entry to ride Puffing Billy (Belgrave to Emerald Lake)
Entry to Healesville Sanctuary
Entry to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Entry to Emerald Lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying. NOTE: If you are a solo traveler or book the day before you may be referred to a convenient central location.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.
All tours return in time before public transport stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Hop And Coastal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 9 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Chinatown Tours & TicketsImmigration Museum Tours & TicketsMelbourne Zoo Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsHealesville Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRod Laver Arena Tours & TicketsMelbourne Princess Theatre Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsCrown Melbourne Tours & TicketsBrighton Beach Tours & TicketsArtVo Tours & TicketsArts Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsYarra River Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsFlemington Racecourse Tours & TicketsKings Domain Tours & TicketsMelbourne Regent Theatre Tours & TicketsSt Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsCity Circle Tram Tours & Tickets