Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Spend a family-friendly day with thousands of Australian fish and marine animals
- Watch cute penguins slide across snow-covered ice
- Be mesmerized by jellyfish and seahorses
- See sharks, rays, turtles and colorful fish swim right past you
- Listen to expert talks, and observe daily feedings
What To Expect
Habitats are organized into 12 different ecologic zones, from the icy Penguin Playground to the technicolored fish of Coral Atoll. Discover the crocodiles of the Northern Territory at Croc Lair, ogle elephant sharks at the Bay of Rays, and take a tropical tour through the Rainforest Adventure. Kids will love other exhibits that incorporate imaginative elements like mermaids and shipwrecks.
Learn about the amazing marine life you encounter through animal feedings and lectures included with your ticket. Marine biologists are on hand to answer any questions, so your whole family can leave with a greater understanding of Australia’s amazing underwater worlds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Stroller parking available
- Stroller hiring available
- Wheelchair hiring available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Aquarium
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms