- 3-hour city tour of Melbourne's highlights
- See top Melbourne attractions including Town Hall, Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Victoria Market
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 passengers ensures a more interactive and personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is also available with guides that speak Italian, Spanish and German at an additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Melbourne Sightseeing Tour.