- The official tour of 'Neighbours,' Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- Hear the insider gossip on how 'Neighbours' is made
- See the exterior sets from the TV show at Global Television Studios including Lassister's Complex, Fitzgeralds Motors, The Waterhole, Harold's Cafe, and more
Departure & Return
Meet on the Market Street side and look for the 'Neighbours Bus'. Please arrive at 10:50am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On this official guided tour, visit the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South, where actual homes are used as the fictional cul-de-sac known as Ramsay Street on the show. Residents have allowed film crews to shoot exterior scenes here for decades. Take photos of the familiar houses and be ready for the chance to grab an autograph from current or former stars on set.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the show is made while you explore the studio backlot and the Erinsborough Depot.
Please note: When filming is in progress, Ramsay Street is closed to the public, and the homes of the cul-de-sac may only be viewed from a distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Close-toed shoes must be worn as studio is an active workplace.
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a fantastic tour and a must for any Neighbours fan." See review