3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the best of the Northern Menorca coastline on this fun half-day boat tour. The large boat can accommodate many travelers, so this is a great option for groups. Relax on board as you're taken to some of the most pristine little beaches in the marine reserve area. Take advantage of the included snorkels, or just swim or relax on the beach.
- Be as active or relaxed as you like on this chilled-out tour
- Appetizers are included
- Get access to beaches you probably wouldn't find another way
- A great tour for families or friends
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Passeig Marítim Poeta Gumersind Riera, 07748 Fornells, Illes Balears, Spain
In front of the Es Mosset Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- OPERATED BY Menorca Nord
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat Trip through the Coves of North Menorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Trip through the Coves of North Menorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Trip through the Coves of North Menorca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Trip through the Coves of North Menorca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Trip through the Coves of North Menorca
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMenorcaAudio Guides - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsDay Cruises - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsCategory