Explore our promoted experiences
- Find coastal vistas and quieter roads on a rural island route
- Experience nature, enjoying an alternative experience to the beach
- Keep your safety in mind with a use of a provided riding helmet
- Enjoy a short ride that won’t take up too much vacation time
Departure & Return
Our farm is called "Es Calafat", it is located at km 4.3 of the road from Ferreries to Cala Galdana (Me-22). It is located on the left if you come from the main road (Me-1), or on the right if you come from Cala Galdana. From the road you will see some orange signs with the text "Rutes eqüestres".
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight for each client is 95 kg
- Please inform your horseback riding level so we can assign you the most suitable horse
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age allowed 12 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xperience by Horse
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff