5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience a side of Italy rarely available to visitors on a private tour of a 200–year–old farmhouse with round–trip transport from Messina. In addition to pointing out the best views of Mt. Etna, your guide tells little–known stories about Sicily’s history and culture as you explore. Afterwards, sit down for a meal prepared with organic local ingredients, including homemade bread and regional wine.
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party - nobody else, to ensure the highest quality for our guests
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Messina
Private local English speaking guide
Round transportation by comfortable air-conditioned car
Guided tour of ancient farmhouse on Etna slope
Lunch at the farmhouse of all locally produced organic food and wines
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation or port in Messina
- Messina port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barefoot on Etna Slope: Sicilian Countryside Private Tour and Picnic at Rural Farmhouse from Messina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Barefoot on Etna Slope: Sicilian Countryside Private Tour and Picnic at Rural Farmhouse from Messina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Barefoot on Etna Slope: Sicilian Countryside Private Tour and Picnic at Rural Farmhouse from Messina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barefoot on Etna Slope: Sicilian Countryside Private Tour and Picnic at Rural Farmhouse from Messina?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Barefoot on Etna Slope: Sicilian Countryside Private Tour and Picnic at Rural Farmhouse from Messina
5 to 7 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMessinaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaCategory