Explore our promoted experiences
- Castelmola and Taormina tour from Messina
- Enjoy views and pretty sights in Castelmola
- Stroll down the Corso Umberto in Taormina
- Admire Isola Bella just off the Sicily shore
- Purchase Sicilian specialties in Taormina's shops and eateries
Departure & Return
FOR THE CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: Tour departure time is 30 minutes after ship arrival except for ships arriving at 7:00 AM. Ships arriving at 7:00 AM will always have a tour departure time of 8:30 AM Local Time The guide will meet you inside of the port, on the left side of the ship.
FOR THE GUESTS THAT ARE NOT CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: The meeting point at our office DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY, located in Via I Settembre, 110.
The travellers will meet the guide in front of the small three columns temple, located in front of the port of Giardini Naxos.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum number of 4 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough total passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund’
- Infant meals not included
- Cellular number required
- Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff