8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of limited time in Mexico City with this jam-packed tour. See many of the capital’s cultural and historical highlights on one convenient, affordable excursion. Save time with hotel pickup and drop off and transportation between far-flung attractions in a climate-controlled minivan. Experience the city’s main square, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Aztec Templo Mayor, the floating gardens and canals of Xochimilco and more with a small group.
- See many of Mexico City’s highlights on one convenient minibus tour
- Take a boat ride through Xochimilco’s floating gardens and canals
- Learn about Mexico’s capital and its history from a professional guide
- Save time with hotel pickup and drop off and transportation between sights
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Trajinera in Xochimilco
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and comfortable shoes
- The City tour may be given as panoramic due to the current pandemic, Bellas Artes, Templo Mayor and the cathedral may be closed.
- National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour and Xochimilco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour and Xochimilco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour and Xochimilco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour and Xochimilco
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoCity Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoCity Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Six Flags MexicoMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)San Andrés MixquicMexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Inbursa Aquarium Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Arena MexicoLatin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)