8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover incredible and varied building styles across Mexico City with this contemporary architecture tour. Begin at the Camino Real in Anzures, visit the modern streets of Santa Fe and Bosques, then head to Polanco, home to the innovative museums Soumaya and Jumex. End your tour in the Condesa neighborhood, a local favorite. Check out the art deco homes and enjoy a drink in one of the lovely bars or cafés.
- Comprehensive tour showcases buildings all over Mexico City
- Art historian guide gives background on architectural gems
- Private transport with convenient pick-up and drop-off from select hotels
- All entrance fees, drinks, and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Professional art historian guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Snacks and beverages
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to Barragan houses-museum
Photo permits inside Barragan's
Departure & Return
We pick up from all central hotels and RB&B
Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City , Avenida Paseo de La Reforma 500 Colonia Juárez, Mexico City 06600 Mexico The St. Regis Mexico City , Avenida Paseo de La Reforma 439 Colonia Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06500 Mexico
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gentle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Contemporary Architecture Including Soumaya Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Contemporary Architecture Including Soumaya Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityArchitecture Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoArchitecture Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoArchitecture Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)San AngelPlaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Arena MexicoKidZania Santa FePapalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Plaza GaribaldiMemory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)