- A cultural introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Learn about the history of lucha libre over a Mexican cocktail
- Watch a high-octane Mexican wrestling match at a renowned arena
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
TUESDAY AND FRIDAY: Meet your guide at the exit of METROBUS Cuauhtemoc. (line color green). Look for our pink umbrellas and shirts :)
SATURDAY: Meet your guide at the main entrance of Palacio de Bellas Artes. Look for our pink umbrellas and shirts :)
ONLY IN SATURDAY TOURS, the tour ends in the metro station Allende (line 2, color blue) For Tuesdays and Fridays, tour ends in the meeting point.
What To Expect
Your experience begins with a visit to a local pulqueria, a traditional Mexican tavern that specializes in serving pulques (a sweet and milky Mexican cocktail).
Then, you’ll continue to Arena Mexico, a Mexican wrestling playground famed for epic lucha libre matches. As you watch a high-octane wrestling match, your guide reveals the history of the sport and the reasons that luchadores (wrestlers) wear the colorful masks.
Alternatively, if you've booked your experience for a Saturday you'll visit the iconic La Arena Coliseo.
Your tour concludes at the arena after the wrestling.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking and tour age is 18 years
- Required ID
- No professional cameras
- No bottled water
- For reasons of logistics, the group must enter completely to all the sites to visit, it's not PubCrawl, so it will not be possible to receive people outside the time on the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of not arriving on time, there is no refund. It's only possible to change the date for the next tour in which there is a seat available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estación México
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms