6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Frida Kahlo’s house, the colonial-era neighborhood of Coyoacan, and Xochimilco’s floating gardens on a small-group tour in Mexico City that explores art, architecture, and history. You’ll get a fascinating glimpse into Kahlo’s life and work in “Casa Azul,” then take in the main sites in Coyoacan. Next, head to Xochimilco for an hour-long boat ride in a trajinera, following a series of flower-lined canals. The tour concludes with a trip through the UNAM campus, including a series of beloved murals by Diego Rivera, O’Gorman, and Siqueiros.
- Full-day tour of Coyoacan, Xochimilco, and UNAM
- See Frida Kahlo’s “Casa Azul”
- Optional stop at Leon Trotsky’s house (own expense)
- Boat ride through Xochimilco’s floating gardens
- Tour of the UNAM campus, stadium, and murals
- Includes pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
- Entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Frida Kahlo entrance fee is included if option was selected
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on the following dates: 01 January, 21 March, 01 May, 15 and 16 of September, 21 November and 25 December.
- Anahualcalli museum is included in the Frida Kahlo Entrance, however if you want to go is on your own (in this case the transfer back will not be included)
- Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
- Due to the current pandemic, the ticket to Frida Kahlo may be subject to availability due to the low capacity allowed. In case this happens only the entrance fee ticket will be reimbursed.
- Frida Kahlo Museum is close on Monday´s
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You could do this on your own, but believe me, between the metro, waiting on line, the light rail, and walking, it's worth it to go with Viator for something like this." See review
- "Excellent excursion but a guide with more fluency in the English language would have even made the tour better." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Frida Kahlo Museum, Coyoacan, Xochimilco and UNAM Murals
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
La Feria ChapultepecMexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Inbursa Aquarium Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)KidZania Santa FeMexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)San Andrés Mixquic