- See Mexico City’s famous murals on an art history walking tour
- Follow an informative guide through Mexico’s vibrant capital
- Learn about one of the most important artistic movements of the 20th-century
- Meet at a convenient central location for an easy and affordable outing
Departure & Return
Departure point is the main door outside of the Metropolitan Church in the Zocalo. Look for the pink t-shirts and umbrellas for Estacion Mexico.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Museums could change due to availability
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estación México
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms