- 2.5-hour Segway nighttime tour of Mexico City
- Zip along Paseo de la Reforma and surrounding areas aboard a Segway
- Pass the Rufino Tamayo Museum and the Anthropology and History Museum
- See the Angel of Independence tower, the tallest skyscraper in the city and views of Chapultepec Park
- Enjoy a beverage or a snack at a café in Polanco
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
You'll see a big green sign that says "Greenway" your tour guide will be expecting you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cross Polanco and see the Anthropology and History Museum, the most visited museum in Mexico, and the Rufino Tamayo Museum, showcasing contemporary art. Admire the Torre Mayor, the city’s highest skyscraper, as well as the Ray of Light monument and a section of Chapultepec Park.
Continue to Reforma Avenue, formerly called the Emperor's walk. Your guide shares engaging commentary about the well-known avenue.
After about an hour, pause before the sculpture of Diana Cazadora, ‘Lady Diana: The Huntress,’ and The Angel of Independence, a monument built in 1910 to commemorate Mexico's independence.
About 90 minutes later, zip around the Revolution monument, the last point of the tour, and explore the square using your newly learned skills on the Segway.
Glide back toward the departure point, through Polanco where some of the wealthiest neighborhoods are located. Stop inside a bistro for a drink or snack, if you prefer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
- Tours operate in light rain
- Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap. Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
- Note: If you want to take a private tour you can do it on the Private Option or send us an email
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All our tours will be PRIVATE free of charge to keep you and your family safe.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours by Greenway
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms