Spend eight hours visiting some of Mexico City's most interesting cultural attractions with this private tour. You'll visit the Frida Kahlo and Anhuacalli Museums, take a private boat ride in the canals of Xochimilco, and visit one of the oldest coffee shops in town, all with your own personal guide.
Take guided visits through the Anahuacalli and Frida Kahlo Museums
A one-hour private boat ride is included
Private tour for personal attention from your guide
Round-trip transportation from your hotel will be provided
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
This activity will end right where it started.POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.
The default departure times for this tour are 8 am & 9 am but those can be also adjusted per your request. Our guide will meet/pick you up at the requested time & might need to contact you by phone, so please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking.
Complimentary pick-up & drop-off are included: please indicate the exact time & location for your pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field). If you cannot find this field, just reply to the booking confirmation that you get to your email with your pickup details, message us on the platform, or call the number indicated on your booking confirmation at least 24h before the tour. We can pick you up from hotels & apartments situated in the following parts of Mexico City: Downtown, Reforma, Polanco, Condesa, Roma, Centro Historico; other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour, as advertised in its description, is calculated from the moment of pickup till drop-off. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means the time you spend in each destination can be adjusted to your needs. E.g. if you wanna visit a place that is not part of the default itinerary (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) still fits the default duration of the tour & (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route. If both conditions are met, we can shorten the stay at a particular location included in the program of the tour so that you have time to visit the place you are interested in. Other changes such as extending the duration of the tour, changing the route & adding extra participants, should be communicated to the Company at least 48 hours before the tour and will involve an extra fee.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.
The type of the vehicle depends on the size of your group & may include car, 7-seater, minivan.
This is a private tour: only your group will participate.
The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Pick Up was at 8 for a full day. We had to be back by 4pm for a reservation and Ivan our guide made sure we were back by then. This is a very heavy historical informative tour. We enjoyed the cool facts about the city and the history. Boat tour was early before the crowds which was great for us. If you want to enjoy that at its peak come after 1pm. Frida museum was great, spent about 1 hour there. The University tour was too long. The tour of the town Coyaacan was nice. Overall was a good tour.
Thank you for choosing Vibe Adventures. We are glad you enjoyed your tour with us and we will do our best to improve our services as soon as possible. Hope one day you will have a chance to discover more of it with us.
Vibe Adventures’ team