9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour - Boat on the Gardens of Xochimilco
Entrance Fee to Frida Kahlo Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Service is provided in the following areas: Centro Historico, Condesa, Polanco, Roma, Reforma. Please list your Hotel or address in the booking for pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Estigo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private from Mexico City: Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum & Xochimilco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private from Mexico City: Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum & Xochimilco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private from Mexico City: Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum & Xochimilco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private from Mexico City: Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum & Xochimilco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private from Mexico City: Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum & Xochimilco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoArt Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoArt Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoArt Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Arena MexicoMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)La Feria ChapultepecLa Merced MarketNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)KidZania CuicuilcoPlaza GaribaldiBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)Six Flags MexicoPaseo de la ReformaDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum