- Private half-day Centro Historico walking tour in Mexico City
- Explore local hidden gems with a guide
- Walk through an open-air art museum in downtown Mexico City
- Tick off top attractions such as Templo Mayor and the Murales de Diego Riviera
- Small-group setting provides a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
We will meet you next to the Metropolitan Cathedral (to the left side). Look for our "Mexico a Pie" White umbrellas.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We may finish in front of the National Museum of Art, but as the tour is customizable, end point can be anywhere!
What To Expect
Visit landmarks such as the ruins of the ancient Templo Mayor, the Spanish-made Metropolitan Cathedral, and Mexico’s very fist synagogue. Your guide will also take you to local markets to experience everyday life in the city and sample the food and drink such as Pulque and Mezcal.
Discover Mexico City’s Muralist Art movement inside the National Palace of Fine Arts, a landmark in the city center, and see the first murals by artists like Diego Rivera. Explore this marble, Carrera era building containing a theater, concert hall, and several galleries of paintings and other works of art.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mexico a Pie Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms